Mama & Baby Kit
When you have a baby you tend to be given a lot of clothes and toys for the baby. Whilst this is fabulous and always welcome, what about something practical and a little luxurious for mama & baby? Introducing the Mama & Baby Kit from Totally Balmy.
What’s In The Kit?
- Natural Baby Balm – This is the perfect balm for preventing/healing nappy rash, massaging baby, moisturising mum’s hands, and much more.
- Baby Soap – Unscented, uncoloured, free from palm oil, and made with gentle natural ingredients.
- Bath Salts – Bathing is a lovely way to bond with bubs, and the magnesium in these salts helps aid with relaxation and sleep. A little self care is great for mum or dad.
- Nourish Soap – This palm oil free soap is perfect for the whole family. Mild on the skin, yet moisturising, and the various scents available are pretty scrumptious!
- Lip Balm – This lip balm stick is easy to use, easily transportable, natural, and so good at moisturising dry lips.
- Face Cloth – The perfect way to use your lovely soaps.
Who Is This Kit For?
This kit was designed with new parents in mind. This is what I would have loved to receive after having my first baby. It’s the perfect mix of practicality and luxury for parent and baby.
However, this would also suit someone with sensitive skin, or someone who prefers a zero waste type of gift. It comes in a box with minimal packaging, most (If not all) of it is compostable. Therefore, this is a great low waste solution to gift giving.
What Are The Ingredients?
The ingredients are kept pretty simple. You can pronounce all the ingredients, and there are no chemical nasties in sight.
Natural Baby Balm – Sweet almond oil, castor oil, beeswax, vitamin e, essential oils.
Baby Soap – Coconut oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, water, sodium hydroxide, vitamin e.
Bath Salts – Epsom salt, dead sea salt, bicarbonate soda, essential oils.
Nourish Soap – Coconut oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, water, sodium hydroxide, essential/fragrance oils, vitamin e, mica.
Lip Balm – Beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, flavour oil.
If you buy these products individually it would cost you $59. So by buying in a kit you save. (This goes for any of the kits we sell. We reward you for buying in bulk!).
The bath salts are available in Unscented, Lavender, or Lavender & Chamomile.
The Nourish bar is available in floral, fruity, earthy, or citrus varieties.
The Face Cloth also comes in a variety of colours.
Please write a note on the order page should you have a preference for the scent/colour of these products. This will be taken into account based on current availability (It takes soap a month or more to cure, so this is somewhat a limiting factor).