Your period briefs/undies/knickers, designed for sleep
Period briefs, period knickers, period undies, period pants, period underwear….whatever you call them, they’re here! These are the pair you might choose for sleeping.
The Full Brief is perfect for sleep, new mums, or Luna Lovers with a heavy flow thanks to its super coverage. Made from soft, breathable cotton with a high waist for maximum comfort – the Full Brief is your must have shape.
Let’s get techy
Featuring a super comfy inbuilt pad with four layer protection: Soft cotton lining, absorbent & breathable padding, a waterproof layer & a sleek microfibre outer layer. Measuring only 3mm in thickness for discreet everyday wear.
How much liquid do they hold?
Absorbs 15-20ml (3-4 regular tampons) & can be worn on its own or as a backup. Only you know your flow.
Why should you try these?
- They come in sizes to suit everyone, from girls (8-10), to women who are size 20-22.
- Wear, wash, re-use. Easy peasy.
- Panty liners take 500 years to decompose. Reduced disposables = less waste to landfill for Mama Earth.
- Discreet. Looks like a normal bikini brief.
- Affordable. Think of all the money you’re saving long term!
- Holiday ready. Just pack these as well as your normal knickers, and you’re good to go.
- Easy for girls just starting their period. No complicated instructions here.
- Did we mention all the liners/pads/tampons you’re saving from landfill?
- Are you over your pad moving when doing a complicated pilates move?
What sizes do they come in?