Love Luna Underwear – Bamboo Brief! Front and back bleeders rejoice!
Our Bamboo Period Briefs are perfect for sleep, new mums, or Luna Lovers with a heavy flow thanks to its seam to seam coverage. Made from soft, breathable Bamboo/Cotton with a high waist for maximum comfort – the Bamboo Brief features a gusset from the front all the way to the back waistband.
Know your flow: The full brief absorbs 15-20 ml and can be worn on its own or as a backup. Only you know your flow.
Gentle Flow: If you flow 15-20mls gently over 4-6 hours then this underwear will work well for you.
“Gush Flow”: If you “gush” 15ml-20mls all at once on and off throughout the day then this underwear may not be suitable.
Heavy Flow: Love Luna Period Underwear is not recommended to be worn alone as your only method of period protection if you have a heavy flow, unless you plan on changing frequently.
Back up: This underwear is the perfect partner when using a menstrual cup or tampons!
** Please check the size chart before purchasing. WE DO NOT EXCHANGE OR REFUND ANY PERIOD UNDERWEAR FOR HYGIENE REASONS. We suggest buying one pair first to check the size.
Why we love Bamboo Period Briefs
- Love Luna Underwear – Bamboo Period Briefs are a great overall fit, giving you maximum comfort throughout the day.
- They have a super sleek 3mm thick absorbent core which makes it feel like everyday underwear.
- The built absorbency layer helps tackle a gentle period flow as well as your normal daily vaginal discharge. Overall, this will keep you feeling fresh throughout the day!
- Always make sure your underwear fits snugly around your legs to improve its effectiveness. Therefore, sizing is key to its overall effectiveness!
Follow these simple steps to improve their longevity!
- Wash prior to use. (This improves it’s absorbency)
- Always wash in cold water with similar colours.
- A delicate’s bag will help protect them from zips and buttons.
- Please line-dry only, in the sunshine if you can!
- Tumble drying, ironing and dry cleaning may destroy the waterproof layer. Please avoid these at all times.
- DO NOT: Add any fabric softener, bleach or soak your period underwear.