Hemp Shampoo – For Damaged Hair
Hemp seed oil has many benefits for the skin, and is also a great environmental choice for many reasons.
Why is hemp so fabulous for the environment?
- The plant grows in 4 months.
- It doesn’t need pesticides, herbicides, or fertiliser.
- The plants breathe in four times the amount of CO2 than trees.
- Requires very little water to grow.
- Once harvested, its stalks, leaves, flowers, and seeds are all used to make food, clothing, and beauty products.
Ok, so why is hemp seed oil so good for our skin and hair?
- It’s non-comedogenic (Won’t clog your pores).
- Non greasy.
- Helps soothe dryness and itchiness on the scalp, and may deter dandruff.
- It contains omega’s 3,6, and 9.
- Contains magnesium, vitamins D and E, which can help stimulate new growth.
- High in antioxidants that protect cells from damage.
- Omegas 3 and 6 can help manage hair loss, support hair density, and maintain the thickness of the hair shaft. These are essential fatty acids because your body can’t make these naturally.
Who is the hemp shampoo designed for?
Due to its restorative and moisturising qualities, this hemp shampoo would best be suited for those with damaged hair.
It may also suit those with a dry, itchy, irritated scalp.
Furthermore, anyone wanting strong, healthy hair may benefit from including this shampoo in their routine.
What size is the bar?
This hemp shampoo comes in two sizes; small and large. That way, you can try out the smaller size if you’re not sure that this will suit your hair.
The travel/trial bar is at least 50gms.
The large bar is at least 95gms.
You can also buy the hemp shampoo as part of the shampoo sample pack. That way you can purchase 5 different bars in one pack, allowing you to test which one you like best.
Ingredients: Olive oil, distilled water, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, hemp seed oil, shea butter, castor oil, essential oils of bergamot, cedarwood, and ylang ylang.