Hemp lip balm is here!
Not only that, this hemp lip balm is sold in cardboard tubes! Once you’ve finished with the lip balm, simply throw it in your compost pile at home.
What’s so special about hemp?
Hemp seed oil is said to do the following:
- Possesses powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Aids in the healing of skin conditions
- Has a light consistency, and is said to be helpful for acne-prone skin
- Helps to soothe and calm irritated skin
- The fatty acid profile of hemp seed oil mimics that of our own skin, making it great for all skin types
- Finally, it’s a great conversation starter! You won’t find hemp soap in the supermarket…
Why is it good for my lips?
- It’s incredibly moisturising
- Not too greasy
- Helps heal chaffing and splitting of lips
- This lip balm also contains coconut oil and shea butter, which are very nourishing
Why should I buy a tube?
- Hemp is fabulous (It really is)
- This hemp lip balm is in a 5gm cardboard tube
- It’s easy to use – just push the tube up from the bottom
- The container is made from cardboard, so is eco-friendly
- Totally Balmy uses organic hemp seed oil
- It’s a beautiful green colour
- Your friends and family will think you’re cool/crazy/nutty/fabulous for buying hemp. I am all of those things and proud!
Now available in two sizes; 9gms and 23gms! (Most lip balm tubes are 5gms, so this will last much longer than a standard commercial lip balm).
Ingredients: Beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, hemp seed oil
To check out more hemp products, simply head here to see what else we have to offer.