Bonk Lube? Great name right?!
Here’s some information from the Bonk Lube website so you can find out more about this great stuff!
Bonk Lube BioGro Certified Organic personal lubricant has shot to the top of New Zealand’s best seller lists on the crest of the wellness wave.
After three years in development and Organic Certification by BioGro New Zealand, Bonk Lube has been welcomed to the market with high sales online, especially to natural and organic loving women 25-55.
Customer feedback is truly exceptional, with many people becoming ‘lifetime’ clients who place regular orders each time stocks get low.
Bonk Lube organic personal lubricant is free of parabens, silicones, glycerin, propylene glycol, petroleum – and is cruelty free – so it has high appeal for anyone trying to live a more natural life, free from toxins. This lube is also great for anyone with sensitive skin.
WATER BASED BONK LUBE
A lightweight water based personal lubricant with a blend of hydrating Aloe Vera and New Zealand’s native Harakeke extract, this unique Organically Certified pure and luxurious natural
personal lubricant is great for sex, sensitive skin, and toxin-free pleasure. Water Based Bonk Lube is pH matched and compatible with all condoms and toys.
Water Based Ingredients:
• Water – (Aqua) & Aloe Vera – (Aloe Barbadensis) famous for its hydrating
and healing qualities.
• Guar Gum – (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) made from ground guar beans, guar gum acts as a
• Microcare DB – is a blend of an organic acid with benzyl alcohol which is used for the gentle preservation of personal care products.
• Harakeke Extract – Is the Maori name for the New Zealand Flax plant Phormium Tenax. It has the properties of skin softening, healing and is an anti-inflammatory.
• Citric acid – found in citrus fruits, citric acid is a natural preservative and pH adjusting agent.
OIL BASED BONK LUBE
The blend of natural oils and butters in our BioGro Certified Organic oil-based natural lubricant provides a smooth and creamy consistency that melts on contact; but does not run like many oil
based lubes do. The natural oils like Jojoba are close to the natural oils in our skin, so moisturise and condition while ‘on the job’. Bonk Lube oil-based lubricant is compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone-based toys; not for use with latex or polyisoprene condoms.
Oil Based Ingredients:
• Sunflower Seed Oil – (Butrospermum Parkii Fruit) is a lightweight oil which helps skin and membranes retain
moisture, and provides a protective barrier.
It is high in Vitamin E.
• Jojoba Oil – (Simmondsia Chinensis) A liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed
and is similar to the natural wax esters in our skin. It protects, moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants.
• Beeswax – (Cera Alba) The natural wax made by honey bees in the hive.
It is used as an emollient and moisturiser and acts as a thickening agent.
• Shea Butter – A a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating
properties and is a superior moisturiser.
• Cocoa Seed Butter – (Theobroma Cacao) A very stable vegetable fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It has
been used for centuries and is favoured for its moisturising and healing properties. It contains Vitamin E which
is a strong antioxidant which increases storage life.