Beer & Honey Shampoo is here!
Beer in shampoo? Absolutely!
Why is it beneficial to put beer in your hair?
It’s said that beer:
- Tightens cuticles of the hair shaft, adding body and lustre
- Improves the quality/condition of your hair
- Adds lather to the final bar
- The proteins in the beer can help repair damaged hair
- The B vitamins in the beer add shine to your hair
And here you were thinking drinking beer was the best thing to do!
What about the honey?
Not just any honey; local raw honey from our friends at Gillard Honey!
It’s said that honey also adds shine and improves the lather of the final bar. Therefore, it would seem beer and honey go hand in hand in this recipe.
What sort of hair is this shampoo good for?
- All hair types
- Damaged hair
- Thin hair that could use a little extra volume/body
- Fine hair
Which essential oils are in this recipe?
Cedarwood, rosemary, and peppermint.
This shampoo comes in two sizes; travel size, and large.
Ingredients: Olive oil, beer, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, shea butter, argan oil, castor oil, honey, rosemary essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, peppermint essential oil.