Showing all 2 results
not rated $15.00
Hemp Shampoo (For dry/damaged hair)
***The large bars are slightly underweight, and are therefore discounted***
Hemp Shampoo – For Damaged Hair
Hemp seed oil has many benefits for the skin, and is also a great environmental choice for many reasons.
Ok, so why is hemp seed oil so good for our skin and hair?
- It’s non-comedogenic (Won’t clog your pores).
- Non greasy.
- Helps soothe dryness and itchiness on the scalp, and may deter dandruff.
- It contains omega’s 3,6, and 9.
- Contains magnesium, vitamins D and E, which can help stimulate new growth.
- High in antioxidants that protect cells from damage.
- Omegas 3 and 6 can help manage hair loss, support hair density, and maintain the thickness of the hair shaft. These are essential fatty acids because your body can’t make these naturally.
Natural Shampoo Bar (All hair types)
What’s that? Shampoo in a bar? It’s definitely a ‘thing’. And they’re super easy to use.
Would you like to be more environmentally friendly? Reduce the amount of chemicals you’re using on your body? Try something new? Well, our shampoo bars may be for you!
Made using only ingredients you can pronounce, these bars are gentle on your scalp. They clean your hair without detergent, sodium laurel sufate (SLS), or any other nasty chemicals.
You’ll notice these bars lather really well; as well as other shampoo, and without the potentially harmful chemicals you will find in commercial shampoos. You’ll still get lovely clean hair, though it may take a while to adjust. It takes between one and six weeks for your hair to stop ‘freaking out’ so to speak. Stick with it! It will adjust.
In the meantime, maybe try an acid rinse. Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with around 250mls of water. Once you’ve washed and rinsed your hair, tip this solution over you head, and leave for 1-2 minutes. Do this maybe twice a week for the first couple of weeks, then less as time goes on. This will prevent any build up of soap, and leave your hair shiny. This should also deter dandruff if this is an issue for you.
Shampoo bar ingredients: Olive oil, distilled water, coconut oil, mango butter, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, essential/fragrance oils.
Lasts for approximately 35 washesRated 4.80 out of 5$8.00 – $15.00