Showing all 9 results
Body Balm Set
Introducing Totally Balmy’s Body Balm Set!
Are you unsure which balm is right for your skin? Or, do you love all 3 and want them in a travel size? This could be the perfect set for you!
What is in the set?
Rated 5.00 out of 5$27.00
- Hemp Balm – Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, aids in the healing of skin conditions, said to be helpful for acne-prone skin, helps to soothe and calm irritated skin, the fatty acid profile of hemp seed oil mimics that of our own skin, making it great for all skin types.
- Chocalicious Balm – An all over body balm, though most typically used by Totally Balmy followers as a baby bottom balm. However, clients have told me this helps with relief from dry hands, feet, lips, and eczema. It can also be used for massaging.
- Sweet Sensation Balm – A very versatile baby balm, originally made for babies bottoms during nappy changes. However my clients also use it for all sorts of things including massage, makeup removal, relief from skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis (Not a cure though), moisturising dry skin, conditioning hair ends, to help prevent and/or heal razor burn.
not rated $38.00
Earth’s Kitchen SPF50+ Sunscreen
Earth’s Kitchen Sunscreen
Incorporating powerful natural ingredients and recipes, Earth’s Kitchen is based on the concept of Botanical Intelligence. Modern day skincare can include a host of synthetic ingredients that are neither good for our bodies or our earth. Instead, we have created a new range of wild-crafted skincare products that hero the efficacy and potency of natural ingredients. Fusing indigenous ingredients and methods with the latest technology, we are proud to present a range of skincare that contains nothing synthetic or unnecessary, just naturally effective ingredients that deliver great results and feel great to use.
Why I love this sunscreen!
- Water resistant 2hrs
- Reef safe
- Dermatologist tested
- Cruelty free
- Recyclable packaging
- Available in both ‘whole family’ and ‘sensitive skin & baby’ types
The world’s 1st BioGro certified natural sunscreen SPF50
That’s a big deal! Our sun protection is the world’s 1st BioGro certified natural sunscreen SPF50 and carries the Certified Natural label, authorised by Nature. This means you can feel comfortable knowing you’re purchasing a true, completely natural cosmetic product that meets global certification standards, not a greenwashed one.
Goats Milk Body Soap
Goats Milk Soap – For Sensitive Skin
Goats milk is rich in vitamin A, selenium, and has a high fatty acid profile. This makes is perfect for soap. This soap contains no fragrance or colour, so is very gentle on skin.
Why is it so good?
Rated 5.00 out of 5$8.00
- The high lactic acid content means it gently removes dead skin cells, making it a mild exfoliant.
- As it helps remove dead skin, this keeps pores clear, and skin smoother and brighter.
- It’s very gentle.
- Goats milk soap doesn’t strip the skin of moisture, thus preventing your skin from drying out.
Natural Baby Balm NZ – Sweet Sensation
Oil based baby balm with a gorgeous sweet scent. This was one of my founding products!
Is it just for babies?
This is a very versatile baby balm, originally made for babies bottoms during nappy changes. However my clients also use it for all sorts of things including:
- makeup removal
- relief from skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis
- moisturising dry skin
- conditioning hair ends
- to help prevent and/or heal razor burn
Contains no artificial colours, fragrances, perfumes, or parabens.Rated 5.00 out of 5$10.00 – $35.00
not rated $8.00
Natural Baby Soap
At last, a natural soap bar for babies.
Babies have such delicate skin that it can be confusing knowing what to use. When I had my first child I was uncomfortable with the list of ingredients I saw on baby products. This discomfort led to many of the products you’ll find on this website.
Some people use only water in their baby’s bath which is absolutely fine. Others prefer to use some form of cleansing product. If you fall into the second category, yet have sensitive skin, what do you do?
Do you or your baby have sensitive skin?
This bar may be perfect for you. Made for those with sensitive skin or allergies.
Natural Body Balm – Chocalicious
***The two batches I have in stock have passed their best before dates, and as such, are reduced to half price or less***
Natural Body Balm – Chocalicious
Chocalicious is a natural body balm that smells a little like chocolate! (The natural texture is quite hard in the colder months, but melts on skin contact). It contains all natural (even edible at a push!) ingredients that smell pretty delicious.
What Is It Used For?
This is designed as an all over body balm, though most typically used by Totally Balmy followers as a baby bottom balm. However, clients have told me this helps with relief from dry hands, feet, lips, and eczema. It can also be used for massaging.Rated 5.00 out of 5$5.00 – $37.00
Oasis Sun Original Healthy Family Sunscreen SPF30
The perfect family sunscreen
Our family has been using this for a few years. It’s easy to apply, and dries clear. But, please do note, this sunscreen is not water resistant (Others in this brand are. See the Kids Zinc Stick, and the Dry Feel Sport Sunscreen for water resistance).
Here’s what Oasis say about this on their website:
Oasis Sun SPF 30 is designed for the strong sunlight and severe UV conditions in New Zealand. It does a tough job. But this trusted, family favourite protects your skin in the gentlest possible way.
It’s packed with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E to help protect and moisturise. Oasis Sun SPF 30 is so gentle that it can be used on sensitive skin, applied to the face and body and used on babies and toddlers.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Suitable for face and body
- Comes in either 50ml or 150ml tubes
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non-greasy feel
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under makeup
- Is suitable for vegans as it has no animal ingredients
- Can be used during pregnancy
- This sunscreen is not water resistant.
- Tested in 2019 in Australia at SPF 35 against Australia New Zealand Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject test)
not rated $4.99
Organic Hemp Fibre & Cotton Facecloths
PREMIUM FACECLOTHS MADE FROM THE SUSTAINABLE CERTIFIED FIBRES.
45% Organically Grown Cotton & 55% Hemp Fibre
Hemp fibres have a natural resiliency to microbial growth and this facecloth is made out of 55% hemp fibres and 45% organically grown cotton. Hemp fibre is the natural choice for strength, softness and durability.
These facecloths are perfect for all skin types even sensitive skin.
Pure Castile Soap
Pure castile soap
Totally Balmy’s Castile Soap is based on the traditional Spanish recipe for Castile Soap. This Soap is not designed to produce a lot of lather, so the ‘bubbliness’ is less than the store bought soap/cleansing bars you would otherwise find.
What’s in this Castile Soap?
This soap contains very few ingredients, and therefore is very mild. It contains only 3 ingredients. That’s it! As a result, my clients have told me they use this on their face, body, babies, sensitive skin, and even their dogs!
It contains (Wait for it):
- Olive oil
- Sodium hydroxide
- Distilled water
This soap is a labour of love as it takes 6-12 months to cure. Therefore, it’s often in short supply due to the room needed to store it whilst it cures.Rated 5.00 out of 5$8.00