Are you trying to be more environmentally friendly? Would you like to reduce your plastic consumption? I have a solution for you; a solid shampoo bar!
What is a solid shampoo bar?
A solid shampoo bar is exactly as it sounds. It’s shampoo that looks like a bar of soap. (See picture below). It does the same job as the liquid type, though it looks different.
Why should I use a solid shampoo bar?
These beauties have a number of benefits. Here’s a few to get you started:
- Compact – They are small and highly portable. Great for travel!
- Easy to use – Simply hold the bar in your hand and rub it all over your head.
- Lathers well – Despite the absence of chemicals that promote a good lather, these bars lather very well.
- No chemical nasties – Free of parabens, SLS, and other chemical nasties that can be found in many liquid shampoos
- Plastic free! – Not a spec of plastic packaging in sight here.
- Economical – Keep them dry (in a free draining dish/rack) and they’ll last over 35 washes!
- Versatile – Not only great for your hair, use them on your face and body too. One bar, many uses!
- Choice – They come in a range of scents to suit everyone. If you’re like me, you’ll have approximately 8 bars of soap and shampoo in your shower at any one time!
- Gentle – Using the most natural ingredients possible, our shampoo bars are suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
What’s in it?
There are two types of shampoo bars on our website, both with variations. There’s the standard shampoo bar and the neem oil range.
Shampoo bar ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, mango butter, lye, water, essential oils
Neem oil shampoo bar ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, neem oil, castor oil, shea butter, lye, water, essential oils
Where do I buy some?!
Head to our website and make your choice!